Tuesday, December 30, 2014

COLONEL ANGUS

Bitchteaser
The Heiney Puffs
Steel Wart
Bongstaff
Cocaine Cop
Izoddity
Universe of Shit
Skeleton Cock
Hard Woman
Big Black Clock
Elbowfoot
Cracksmoke
Blackslave
Gaylard
Oprahman
Fractal Kardashian
Footsmoke
Thus Spake Cher
Battered Woman
Drugwatch
High on Drugs
Hard Drugs
Henry: Portrait of a Band
McFacebook
Kommandante
Harry Teets & the Nipelles
Stop It, Daddy
Poltergas
Herpox
Somard & the Grimajians
Willperg & the Rougettios
Klanma
Boner chair
Superklan
Amputato
Were Not Were
Studentfucker
Suicide Maker
Naked Man
No Blacks
Colonel Angus
Ron Thumb
Tight Heads
Brone
Rulice
Damp Woman
Neander
Planet Of The Hitlers
Parliamo Fonzarelic
Gaydream
2BRnot2B
Jihard
Hezbollelogram
The Coloring Clan
Black Thor

6 comments:

  1. Yo, my name is n8track and I totally had the idea of naming my band Colonel Angus inspired the infamous SNL skit. My question is: Do you think it's legal to name my band that, since it was already used on SNL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, my name is n8track and I totally had the idea of naming my band Colonel Angus inspired the infamous SNL skit. My question is: Do you think it's legal to name my band that, since it was already used on SNL?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, my name is n8track and I totally had the idea of naming my band Colonel Angus inspired the infamous SNL skit. My question is: Do you think it's legal to name my band that, since it was already used on SNL?

    ReplyDelete